How to put a fly on your webpage
just add the following code to your html right befor the closing BODY tag
How to put a fly on any webpage you visit
- Make sure your bookmarks toolbar is visible.
- Internet Explorer: Click on any part of the menu bar and check "Favorites Bar".
- Firefox: Select "View" from main menu then "Toolbars" and check "Bookmarks Toolbar". *
- Google Chrome: Right click on any part of the menu bar and check "Always show bookmarks bar".
- Safari: Select "View" from main menu and select "Show Bookmarks Bar".
- Opera: Select "View" from main menu then "Toolbars" and check "Personal Bar".
- Drag and drop the link below to your bookmarks toolbar
This is the link : A FLY
Then, on whatever page you visit you can select that bookmark and have a fly crawl the page.
(Nice trick for pranks! Use it on a friends computer while he's not looking.)
* If you're using Firefox you can alternatively right-click on the link and select "Bookmark This Link"